belated actually. AHA. I love you, i really do! =D woohoo.
Wenta Carribean yesterday SO FUN! =D
As usual, i got thrown into the pool. I didnt bring extra clothes cos i thought i'd be studying when they're all playing. In the end i got dragged out of the study room to go play with them. AHAHAHA DANG.
Guess who threw me in? The same two guys who threw me in on Jackee's birthday parteh. MENGWEE & DANNY. UGHHH!! Like always, forever! tskkkk. Well, its still fun & i dont mind =D
i miss rollerblading! & I love rollerblading(: wheee heeee.
& after i came up from swimming, i hadta wear Raymond's extra big jersey. Which kinda looked wrong. As though i didnt had any shorts on. Oh mannn.
I have a new r* friend, NORMAN! I nearly died train-ing home with him can. We were laughing non stop during the whole ride. IMITATING * ALL THE WAY. HAHAHAHAHAHA Not only that, i was poking fun of people around us. Wahahaha. Sorry, i just felt evil ytd. & even when he was trying to tell me a joke, i couldnt stop laughing the moment he started saying. Sucks la Norman! He's so funny.
So apart from that r* guy, i met ANOTHER new friend, Atiqa! Rocks la, really. we were like sisters already within a day. voohoo! (: & I cant wait to see her again. Yayyyyy!
Comm skills test today was pretty cool. Stayed up to read through last night. all the best Jessy! One down, five more to go!
WISH ME LUCK FOR BCS TMR =D & there's subcomm camp tmr. I LOVE CAMPS! But sadly, we'll be there only for afew hrs. sighhh.